North shore medical group offers psychology services for individuals, couples and families.
- Couples and Individual therapy to reconnect and revitalise relationships, enhance communication skills and address ongoing issues.
- Specialised couples therapy for infidelity and relationship repair.
- Individual therapy for a range of mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, grief and loss, substance dependence, post-traumatic stress as well as general psychological wellbeing.
- Group therapy interventions and workshops for couples and individuals. We have experienced the therapeutic effectiveness of group work. Our group programs include six week couples courses, weekend workshops and ongoing therapeutic groups for a range of issues including coping with separation, surviving infidelity and communication and connection.
- Corporate training is also offered with programs for effective communication in the workplace, introductory coaching and counselling skills for the service industry and managing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
- Mediation and conflict resolution for small business groups is also offered and may include group process work or individual employee support sessions.