Musculoskeletal pain is related to conditions affecting the muscles, bones and/or joints, which are also known as musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions. They are often but not always related to injury or old age. Acutel MSK conditions include arthritis, back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain and osteoporosis.
Specialised therapy and interventional management of acute Musculoskeletal(MSK) Conditions :
- Osteoarthritis | a cartilage based condition causing joint pain and stiffness
- Rheumatoid arthritis | an autoimmune based condition causing joint pain and inflammation
- Polymyalgia rheumatica | muscle pain and stiffness of the upper body and lower limbs
- Fibromyalgia | widespread body pain and tenderness
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Extreme lower body pain and inflammation
- Reduced Range of Motion
- Inflamed joints condition
- Accident Injury Recovery
Musculoskeletal Disorders or MSDs are injuries and disorders that affect the human body's movement or musculoskeletal system (i.e. muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, discs, blood vessels, etc.).
Common musculoskeletal disorders include: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Tendonitis. Muscle / Tendon strain.